- LUXFIX Limited complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- All personal information you provide to LUX FIX is kept strictly confidential. LUX FIX endeavours to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
- LUX FIX will use your information for administration (including providing any goods, services or information you have requested), marketing, credit scoring, customer services and profiling your purchasing preferences. We will disclose your information to our trusted service providers and agents for these purposes as long as those third parties agree to keep your information confidential.
- LUX FIX does not store credit card details.
- While creating or consulting your account, you can choose to receive: • emails from LUX FIX, with sales information or propositions of its partners. • offers directly sent by partners of LUX FIX. Nevertheless under the UK Data Protection Act 1998, you may exercise your right of access to the file and your right of rectification or deletion with regard to any personal data about you in My Account or by sending a request to email@example.com (stating your e-mail address, surname, first name and postal address).
- In order to enable us to provide you with a personalised browsing experience, this site uses 'cookie' information collection technology. "Cookies" are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer when you enter a website. Cookies are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive, and they can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as identifying your computer's previous visits to this website, and to ascertain the most popular features of this website.