Terms & Conditions
THE LEGAL BLURB...
This is www.lux-fix.com a website operated by LUXFIX Ltd ("LUX FIX"). LUX FIX is a company that is registered in the UK with Company Number 7477466.
Your use of this website and your purchase of products from it is subject to the following Terms & Conditions, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
LUX FIX is fully PCI compliant and uses Stripe, Paypal, and Amazon to process transactions. LUX FIX does not store or have access to credit card details.
SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION / DATA
As LUX FIX is an online marketplace connecting designers with customers we are not directly involved with the shipping of products purchased on LUX FIX. The lead time for delivery (most products are In Stock, but some are Made to Order) can be viewed on each product page. Please note, items are dispatched directly from the designer's studios so orders from different brands will arrive separately.
All products will be delivered to the address that you indicate when you complete your purchase and risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you at the time of delivery even if the products have not been received by you in person. Unless otherwise arranged with you, our designers require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Coronavirus & Returns: If you are struggling to return items due to self-isolation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 540 6180. We can now offer a ‘pick-up from home’ courier option, and an extended returns period where needed. Please get in touch, we are here to help!
If you are based in the EU you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice within fourteen days of receipt.
• You must notify LUX FIX in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within fourteen days of receiving your items. If you wish to return your purchase we ask that you email us (email@example.com) within fourteen days of receipt. We will email you a completed return form, including the address of the designer's studio to return the item, and (UK mainland only) a prepaid delivery voucher.
• We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until they are received at the designer's studio. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to the designer's studio, and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
• All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
• We will refund the full value of your order within 14 days of receiving your returned item.
• We are unable to accept returns for items which have been created to a customer's specification.
• If you have received a faulty product please contact us within 28 Business Days of the date of receipt and LUX FIX will refund your costs for the product and postage for returning the product.
Store Credit is used to buy items on LUX FIX and is non transferrable and non refundable. Store Credit is to be used against the customer's next purchase and must be used within 12 months of issue and is non transferable. Items purchased with a Gift Card can be refunded for Store Credit.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE
You undertake to use this site for your personal, non-commercial use.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.
VARIATION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
LUX FIX reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations. If, for any reason, LUX FIX believes that you have not complied with any of these Terms & Conditions LUX FIX may, at its sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of the website immediately and without giving you any advance notice. Further, LUX FIX reserves absolutely the right to withdraw or suspend the website where it deems this to be necessary without notice and will not be liable to you for such unavailability.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law and in particular, and notwithstanding any term of these Terms & Conditions, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.